A leading Automotive Lubricant company
Desired – A Engineering Graduate, preferably Mechanical Engineer & MBA with minimum 5 years’ experience in Channel sales
Work and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sale of automotive lubricants for the assigned areas
- Achievement of sales & collection
- Achievement of Product mix
- Debtors and inventory control.
- Appointment of Distributors & development of retail network as per company plans,
- Administration of DSRs
The candidates should have :
- Bright academic career and proven track record
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Initiative, drive and result oriented approach with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving excellent business results.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly in Excel, and Word.
- From Automotive Lubricant field only.
Preferred Industry :
- Spark plugs
- Automotive spares
- Brake lining
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com