A leading Construction Material comoany
Role – Lead Store
Designation -Assistant Manger
Experience Range: 8 – 12 Years
Qualification – Should be a graduate, preferably a post graduate in Supply Chain Management.
He/she is in charge of handling material available in the store and ensure it is as per the plan.
1) Order Fulfilment:
· Schedule and monitor delivery of raw material
· Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated
· Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments
2) Stores Management:
· Prepare and manage departmental budgets
· Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities
· Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing
· Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs or replacements
· Implementing the best practices in store management like FIFO, disposal of scrap, fiscal vs actual quantity, ABC analysis, etc.
3) Capability / Training:
· Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials
· Interview, select, and train stores personnel
· Sound Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
· Knowledge of entire Stores Operations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com