A leading LPG company
Job Description :
A. Create an effective Network of Distributors, Channel management, New Quantaz & key accounts, New LOT &Key accounts in the Territories of Chennai, Pondicherry, Hosur, Vellore, Thirupathur and other parts of North Tamil Nadu.
B. Sales volumes
§ Support in achieving sales volume Packed 500 MT
C. Business expansion
§ Handle 10 distributors & add more
§ Support in 5 number of450 KG Cylinders & add more
§ Support in 10 number of LOT contracts & add more
Qualifications & Experience Desired:
· Engineering Graduate and MBA added advantage with 2 to 5 years of experience
· Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
· Co-ordinate with logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
· Responsible for the Implementation and Maintenance of ISSSRS .
· Ensure proper daily line ups for both bottling & bulk operations.
· Complete responsibility of productivity of the Bottling operations and MT packed per Man-hour.
· Vehicle turn around time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI’S.
· Planning of workmen activity for production, bulk loading and other activities as per the demand.
· To ensure 95% of the indents are executed on a daily basis for the bottling segment (On Time & Full)
· Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability.
· 100% reporting of Incident / Accident in the prescribed format
· To meet the Carrousel Output of 500 cylinders/Hour.
· To submit one STOP audit and Two Near Misses per month.
· Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of cylinders.
· Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI’S to be met with regards to consumables usage.
· Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to
· ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to.
· Co-ordination with Maintenance Executive to ensure that the down time of the bottling machinery is
· Minimized and the problems with regards to the equipment are addressed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org