A leading Lubricant company
- Division : Commercial & Industrial Sales
- Basic Qualification. : B.tech / BE (Mechanical/ petrochemical/ industrial/ Chemical)
- Product To be Handled : Industrial Lubricants , with special focus on Metal Working Fluid segment – (Soluble and neat cutting oil, Quenching Oil, Rust Preventive oil, Drawing and stamping oil)
- Experience Desired : Good experience in metal working fluid segment and must have handled good key accounts
- Desired Experience (Min – Max) : 3 to 5 years
- Preferred Industry. : Lubricants
Experience Desired :
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire baskets of Lubricants with core background in Metal Working Fluid segment (Soluble and neat cutting oil, Quenching Oil, Rust Preventive oil, Drawing and stamping oil).
- The major business drive growth must have been from B2B Automotive segment where extensive work should have been done on the MWF products. At least 60% business should have been coming from Automotive industries in the entire experience graph
- Must have experienced in demonstrating value addition work at key customer places.
- Should be ready to take up the challenge on business development aspect.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Annual Plan Targets: Achieving Annual Plan Sales Volume /GP targets of the state/
- Channel Development and Management: Grow the Channel by appointing new Distributors and Look after sales and business development of Industrial grade of lubricants
- Sales Planning & Forecasting: Plan distributor wise sales, forecast accordingly as per depots & manage monthly sales.
- Payment regulation: Regularly interact with the finance and the account department for outstanding control and receivables management. Payment collections and form collections from the customers.
- Technical Support & Training: Providing technical support to the customers and handling customer complaints through POST or otherwise.
- Marketing Programs: Implementation of various marketing programs at the field level viz. customer meets, dealer service representative training program, dealer meets, implement schemes to boost sales, competition tracking and feedback to HO, etc.
- Sales development initiatives: Analyze & identify distributor sales & potential opportunities, run independent growth initiatives with dealer teams to bring in business growth.
- Manage Dealer Marketing teams: Indirect accountability of dealer salespersons for driving product sales & initiatives across territories
Role Objective ::
- Responsible for achieving business plan & Annual Plan targets in the assigned territory;
- Growing, Managing and Supporting Channel network;
- Developing, sustaining and servicing direct customers & Distributor customers;
- Giving technical support in the field; Conduct New Trials and prepare reports
- Sales Forecasting;
- Distributor & Customer training, conducting customer meets & events,
- Recruit New Channel Partners for Growth without disturbing any BU’S existing business
- Identify Key Business Opportunities to generate Revenue
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Effectively Implement Marketing Schemes, SFDC, Channel Finance etc. and any other HO Initiative
Span of Control :
- Directly manage Industrial Distributor & customers for business Development
- Independent responsibility for managing sales and business development activities of the segment in his state
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org