A leading Lubricant Company
Duties & Responsibilities –
– Key Account Manager for West Zone, handling SANY, ZOOMLION, ATLAS COPCO GENERAL MOTORS,MORRIS GARAGE, KAWASAKI, ZF, AVTEC, SPICER, GABRIEL, EICHER TRACTORS as Key Accounts.
– Responsible for managing private label business and new product development for aftermarket channel
v Identify and establish contact with new OEMs for getting Lubricants approved for Factory fill and Service fill business.
– Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
– To liaise with the Technical function for creation of right artwork and communication of Technical aspects in the label
– Increase customer engagement through Annual Meets and Technical Seminars for longevity of the business.
– Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
– Develop long term and short term strategies in order to have profitable and long term business association with OEMs.
– To coordinate and ensure that the commercials related to OEM are in order and liaise internally with all stake holders
– Negotiate and Implement price variation mechanics with OEM Customers for Approved Lubricants.
– Negotiate and execute commercial agreements. Keep Days of Sales outstanding under defined target.
– Work with R&D team of Auto OEMs for getting approvals of Lubricants.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org