A Leading Lubricant Company
Qualifications: M.Com, MBA
Industry: Manufacturing Sector
Experience: 8-10 years
Job Description :
- To Process trade and foreign expense payments in THEMIS / SAP
- To submit all trade related documents / BEs to banks after remittance promptly
- Submission of hedging information / underlying documents to superiors for hedging
- To prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements for all affiliates
- Maintaining of information relating to issuance & receipt of bank guarantees and letter of credits, in soft and hard copies, along with obtaining confirmation from banks for accuracy of such issuance
- Checking soft copy information maintained for hedging with actual remittance for value date, exchange rate, currency, amount and forward contract details, and updating it in network file for rate fixation by business in MIGO files
- Submission of Treasury related data for monthly closing and finalization of accounts and ensuring all such accounting entries are properly & accurately passed in SAP.
- To provide all kind of supports and information for monthly, quarterly & annual finalisation activities
- Any other work assignments allotted by Superiors from time to time, depending upon requirements of the department.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com