A leading lubricant company
Role Summary :: An off highway market and lubrication expert, you will be a key member of the BD team.
Age band: 28 to 32 years
Education: BE/B Tech Mechanical/Chemical, & MBA is MUST.
Experience: Min 4 years’ experience in business development and sales management (B2B), preferably in Direct B2B Sales / Off highway business.
1. Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for developing new business and marinating existing business in the Port/ Fleet/ Off Highway / sector. The Key Result Area’s will include Creating business plan with due assessment of market potential and opportunities in B2B space/ Direct Sales.
2. Developing new business & Business Strategy Development Implementation- – starting from lead generation to concluding new contract.
3. Key Accounts Management: Managing existing business in terms of order generation & execution, managing receivables, providing necessary technical support in co-ordination with Technical Services Department
4. To ensure delivery of the required budgetary requirements, sales volumes, product, share of wallet, and other KPI commitments are exceeded.
5. Maintain customer database up to date, in order to keep the information generated from the sales activities in a structured manner
6. Maintain product database for effective processing of client requirement & offer solutions at the onset
7. Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers/prospects.
8. Monitor sales targets periodically and align as necessary through MIS on daily & weekly activity of sales
9. Represents the company at associations / exhibitions / Road Shows to promote products, delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with Reporting Managers.
10. Resolving Customer queries and following up with them to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms
11. Learn about organizations products and services capabilities and keeping up to date with changes to offer best solutions to clients
Desired Profile /Skill-Set:
· Successful track record of NEW business development, preferably with Large Fleet / Port Sector/ Direct B2B.
· Handling Key Accounts personally.
· Cost and quality delivery of organization objectives Strong relationship management skills
· Working technical knowledge about automobiles and lubricants
· Computer skills – should be comfortable working on Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
· Strong communication skills in English / Hindi and one vernacular language.
· Should possess ability to plan, analyze market information / market trends / company policies.
· Understanding of sales process.
· Self-driven / Positive attitude
· Should be target oriented
· Should be willing to be located / allocated across geographies.
· Company & Brand Champion
· Customer Focus
· Decision Making
· Relationship Building
· Planning & Organization
· Problem Solving
· Commercial Awareness
· Personal Responsibility, Attitude & Conduct
· Technical Knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org