Website A leading well known Lubricant Brand
Qualification : BE(Mechanical/Chemical) +MBA / PGDBM (optional)
Experience Desired : 4-5 years prior experience in ::
- Directly managing Industrial Distributor & customers for business Development
- Independently managing sales and business development activities of the segment in his state
Role Objective :
- Responsible for achieving business plan & Annual Plan targets in the assigned territory;
- Growing, Managing and Supporting Channel network;
- Developing, sustaining and servicing direct customers & Distributor customers;
- Giving technical support in the field; Conduct New Trials and prepare reports
- Sales Forecasting;
- Distributor & Customer training, conducting customer meets & events,
- Recruit New Channel Partners for Growth without disturbing any BU’S existing business
- Identify Key Business Opportunities to generate Revenue
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Effectively Implement Marketing Schemes, SFDC, Channel Finance etc. and any other HO Initiative
Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Annual Plan Targets: Achieving Annual Plan Sales Volume /GP targets of the state/
- Channel Development and Management: Grow the Channel by appointing new Distributors and Look after sales and business development of Industrial grade of lubricants
- Sales Planning & Forecasting: Plan distributor wise sales, forecast accordingly as per depots & manage monthly sales.
- Payment regulation: Regularly interact with the finance and the account department for outstanding control and receivables management. Payment collections and form collections from the customers.
- Technical Support & Training: Providing technical support to the customers and handling customer complaints through POST or otherwise.
- Marketing Programs: Implementation of various marketing programs at the field level viz. customer meets, dealer service representative training program, dealer meets, implement schemes to boost sales, competition tracking and feedback to HO, etc.
- Sales development initiatives: Analyze & identify distributor sales & potential opportunities, run independent growth initiatives with dealer teams to bring in business growth.
- Manage Dealer Marketing teams: Indirect accountability of dealer salespersons for driving product sales & initiatives across territories
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org