A leading Abrasive company
Base Location :
- Delhi, UP, Punjab, Haryana, HP
- 10 to 15 yrs +
- Preferably Technical graduate & Master in Business Administration with strong communication & presentation skill
Key Attributes :
- Growth mindset ,Channel Management, People management, Team Management, Openness to change, Involvement & Ownership to ensure execution excellence.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Regional Sales Management & Operational Responsibility- Sector-wise/product wise/Salesperson wise.
- Thorough product knowledge, hands-on with it & shows a command over hands-on.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Team Leadership & Sales Performance -Achieves Regional Sales, Margin & other financial targets including Fixed Cost Targets
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and responsible for its successful execution.
- Compiling and analyzing sales data to help team & dealers achieve the target.
- Regular update of Sales Cloud and focus and follow up with the team on new customer win plans.
- Leads the Sales Representatives and technical, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring, and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Introduce and implement new marketing and sales promotion initiatives for the region by coordinating with the product team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with customer’s needs & Servicing the needs of the customers
- Sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Dealer expansion & Dealer development.
- Collaboration with other functions to achieve overall targets.
- Help the company to remain an Issueless organization & enhance customer satisfaction
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org