A leading Lubricant MNC
Role objective :
Responsible for developing & executing the brand and communications strategy
- The Brand and Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing all brand led initiatives in the market across all audience segments and touch points, including Digital, POS, PR, ATL/Mass media with the goal of achieving the organization and brand’s India business and strategic priorities.
- Drive effective A&P marketing spending by defining and tracking key KPIs including marketing ROI for all programs and touch-point wise operational KPIs.
- Be the custodian of the Brand Track and all Digital Platform performance metrices, responsible for deriving insights to roll back into business teams.
- Lead the digital marketing journey across Owned, Earned and Bought channels – specifically manage and execute the content marketing strategy across all social channels, lead SEO and SEM and E-Commerce initiatives.
- Manage local external agencies for advertising, digital, media, PR, BTL asset designing and creation and deployment.
- Lead content localization, creation and adaptation in the market for all sales channels (from global content hubs).
- Lead and develop all market research initiatives including qualitative and quantitative studies that may be required to answer business problems. Leverage these customer/market insights to deliver a rich customer experience using appropriate Marcom tools.
- Work with media agency in devising the most optimum media plans for the brand across all touch-points.
- Lead external corporate communication with the PR agency and help leverage the same with digital marketing initiatives.
- Also, lead internal communications for all stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skill set
- Strong knowledge and understanding of brand development and a proven marketing communications practitioner
- Strategic communications planning skills
- Advanced message development and content creation skills
- Thorough command over Digital marketing strategies, frameworks and tools across OBE
- Strong understanding and demonstratable evidences of advertising, brand planning, media planning, PR and market research
- Strong consumer and customer orientation, and the ability to develop/maintain collaboration with internal and external partners
- High on energy, creative and committed to building key relationships to positively influence outcomes
- Keen sense of awareness and understanding of traditional, modern and influencer sales cultures
- Knowledge of new communications technology
- Good analytical skills and ability to translate into action
- Proven success in managing agency partnerships, as well as successfully managing internal and external stakeholders; mobilizing diverse teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative by nature, ability to be a brand guide for the entire organization
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
Educational Qualification: MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing from a reputed institute
Experience: 10-15 years prior experience in Marketing, preferably in marketing communications roles
Industry Type: Relevant experience in the Lubricants, Automobiles, Auto Ancillary, Consumer Durables or similar industries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com