A leading lubricant company
Purpose & Overview:
To drive an effective Sales Organization in the Region to achieve the agreed business plan / market share / sales turnover and the contribution.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ability to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility, adaptive to the current external scenario
- Relevant category experience of prospecting, appointing and managing distributors
- Will be required to competitively benchmark offer and pricing
- Provide tactical inputs, support distributors in offer development
- Lead a team across his region, execute BTL marketing activities
Desired skill set:
- Experience in Retail Channel management.
- Should possess capability to create, plan and execute regional strategies in line with company vision.
- Successful track record of delivering higher then market rates of growth in past assignments.
- Effective Communicator
- Should possess coaching / training skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of various softwares required for data analysis and management.
- Self driven / Positive attitude
- Should be aggressive and target oriented and
- Demonstrated capabilities to perform and deliver against odds.
- Should be willing to be located / allocated across geographies.
- Experience in handling key accounts( big corporate accounts) will come as a added advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of volume growth target
- Delivery of gross margin pool
- New customer acquisition as planned
- Branding & Visibility initiatives/ value added services as planned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com