A leading LPG Company
- 2 to 4 years experience in Industrial marketing
- Need person who ready to travel extensively South Tamil nadu .
- Tamil speaking is must.
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate in Engineering with MBA with an ability to sell, negotiate
- Understanding of LPG/ Propane, its applications as well as the equipment’s for storage and supply.
- Sales Volume 3,300 MT LPG & Propane sales
- New Industrial contracts: 4 contracts with annual volumes of 2500 MT
- Outstanding payments: Collection of outstanding payments within average collection period of 21 days
- Generating leads that could have use of LPG/ Propane as a fuel, developing a feasible proposal for such customers and following with them to sign long term supply agreements.
- Working with other fuel users and converting them into LPG / Propane.
- Negotiating prices on a monthly basis with the customers who buy on a spot basis.
- Routine visits to existing contracted customers as well as spot customers to develop better relations.
- Visiting LPG yards of contracted customers where TOTAL has provided the equipment and ensure that the equipment is being used in a safe manner.
- Providing reports on competitor activities, changes in regulatory environment that could affect our business.
- Collection of any mandatory forms on time
- Collection of pending payments from customers, assist with the reconciliation of Customer accounts.
- Sale of product to our contracted customers on a timely basis.
- Sales of product to customers who buy on a spot depending on availability of Product as well as strategic sales to these customers when there is a need to evacuate product.
- Development of new customers on long term supply contract basis.
- Agreement renewal for existing contracted customer
- Collection of payments in time.
- Coordinating with logistic team for timely supply to customers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com